U-Shin Ltd. and its subsidiary companies ( hereinafter referred to as the “Company,” ”we,” ”us” and “our”) protects and maintains personal information under the following policies for the purpose of appropriate use and management of personal information, in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations in Japan.
１．Basic Policy on Personal Information Protection
The Company has established internal policy “ulation of handling personal information”, and is working on disseminating these regulations to our employees ( directors, regular employees, contract employees, part-time employees and temporary employees), as well as other related individuals.
The Company review the terms regularly and make changes as necessary.
２．Proper Management of Personal Information
The Company handles personal information properly, and formulates suitable safety measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering and leaking of personal information.
３．Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company acquires personal information in a lawful and fair manner, and uses the personal information within the scope of following purposes.
- To respond to customer inquiries.
- To provide required information regarding the products and services or its delivery that you purchased.
- To manage shareholders in accordance with The Companies Act and deliver information.
- To communicate with applicants or issue the notification of employment and other information regarding recruitment activities.
- To operate administrative work to create and submit the certificate of withholding tax.
- To operate administrative work to create and submit the payment record of remuneration, fee, contract money, and prize money.
- To operate administrative work to create and submit the payment record relating to stocks.
- To operate administrative work to create and submit the payment record for real estate rentals or consideration for transfer of real estate.
- To operate administrative work related the items above.
４．To operate administrative work related the items above.
The Company may share personal information in accordance with the guideline below.
- Personal Information subject to be shared
Attribute information such as name, address, phone number, age, gender, e-mail address, provided information, and your inquiry.
- Scope of Shared Users
U-Shin group companies provided on our website under “Global Network.”
- Purpose of Shared Use
Please referrer to“3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information”.
- Party Responsible
５．Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company never disclose or provide personal information to any third party except for subcontractors without consent of the individual concerned. This does not apply, however, where required to disclose information by laws or regulations, or there are reasonable grounds.
The Company endeavors to quickly and appropriately handle complaints and requests for consultations regarding its handling of customer’s personal information, and responds to the request within reasonable scope.